Friday, March 18, 2011

Blogging for Dummies

Stacy and I spent Wednesday morning with Tiffany Odutoye (and you thought Kshywonis was hard to say!!) learning about social media.  Tiffany is BRILLIANT.   She guided us through the new vocabulary of blogging and taught us about feeds to our Facebook and Twitter accounts, and gave us a road map to start us off in the right direction.


Visit her website at  www.talksocialnetworking.com/  

I thought blogging was some secret code between strangers that instantly made them friends....much to my relief, it's just a muchbiggerthanIeversuspected meeting place where we can introduce ourselves, take them a virtual plate of cookies, and learn to know, like and trust them just like we do in line at the grocery store.  Aaaah....

 

1 comment:

  1. Mindy
    You just made me, again, realize that I need to learn how to blog. Thanks. I will definitely visit this website.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment...